My sweet Oliver is at the very awkward age where he's kinda-sorta playing with some stuff but not really loving anything.
Here's the wish list
- Food. Our sweet guy will be 5 months old on December 23 which means, in January, he'll be 6 month's old. Time for solids y'all! I both look forward to and dread this time. I hope the extra sustenance will help him sleep but I know I'm going to forever be cleaning up for (thank goodness for the dog!).
- Stroller/Car seat toys. This is on our list. Little man needs to be entertained so this is going to be a necessity for
- Whoozit. Okay, I'll admit, we already have this. It's a super weird toy but children LOVE it!! I just found this bad-boy in the basement and I can't wait to wash it and give it to Oliver.
- Fire truck/cars. Annabelle has said on numerous occasions that Oliver needs a truck. What our 2.5 year old says usually goes around here. Plus, this one is kinda cool cause it's made from recycled materials and is eco-friendly.
- Bath toys. Oliver enjoys his baths and he's not even at the point where he has any toys in there. I can imagine when he starts sitting up and actually playing in the tub, these are going to come in handy.
- Jolly Jumper. We tested this out the other day 'to see' if he would like it. He was a big fan. I see a lot of jumping around in little man's future.
- Sophie. An oldie but a goodie. Oliver is a teething machine. He's 4 months but is teething like you wouldn't believe. I found Sophie, gave her a wash and he's pretty much had a hoof in his mouth ever since. Whatever makes him happy.
What's your go-to gift for the baby(ies) in your life? (I may or may not be asking because I NEED some more ideas)
Holiday Gift Guide: toddler girl