- Toronto Blue Jays - MLB is back and so are the Blue Jays! Sure, it's only the 3rd regular season game tonight BUT we've got high hopes this year :) Plus, we're hoping to take mini-me to her first game this spring! How fun will that be?!
- Easter candy - alright, this is both my favorite this week as well as my enemy. It tastes so good and there's so much of it and oddly enough, mini-me has zero interest in chocolate (I swear, she is my child). Thankfully, the little bean in my belly seems quite content when I consume the deliciousness. Sadly, my growing butt is likely not nearly as impressed by the sudden increase in treats.
- Spring style challenge - it's BAAAACK!! Shopping list is out and outfits start Monday! Making the list work for maternity wear has been challenging but I'm still looking forward to 21 days of not having to think too much about what I'm wearing the next day.
- "flirt" lacquer color by Jamberry - I bought this lacquer a few weeks ago and I have literally had it on since it arrived in the mail. I should probably change it up at some point but I am loving how fresh and spring-y the color is.
- Stickers - okay, this is more for mini-me. She loves her stickers and I have been buying them by the dozen at the dollar store. It's the perfect way to have her sit quiet while I prepare dinner so YAY stickers!
- Michael Kors watch - I got this beautiful watch from Mr. B for Christmas and it's gotten a fair bit of use. It's the perfect accessory to go with almost any outfit and has become a staple accessory for me. Well done Mr. B, well done.
I am a topmommy approved blog (yay) BUT I need votes to keep that status (and to move up the chain). ALL you have to do is click the banner below and it counts as a vote (you can vote once per day). Thanks!