5 things I love about fall
- Colorful leaves - okay, maybe this is the Canadian in me speaking, but there's just something about a landscape with multi-colored leaves that makes me happy.
- Fall Fashion - I LOVE fall fashion (I may have said this once or twice). I love cozy looks with cute boots. I've not yet been able to adequately pull off these looks so I'm looking forward to attempting it this fall!!
- Weather - as much as I love a hot summer, I seriously love cool (but not cold) days with beautiful sunshine and a nice breeze. Fall air just smells fresher and feels cleaner.
- Hot drinks - Chai tea latte, pumpkin spice anything - you can't go wrong with hot drinks on a cool, sunny fall day.
- Thanksgiving - the food, the family, the wine. I love thanksgiving and we Canadians celebrate it much earlier (in Oct) so I get to enjoy it in the midst my one of my most favorite seasons! PERFECT!! Bring on the turkey. An FYI, Canadian thanksgiving is next weekend - woohoo!
Please linkup below and make sure you visit the other ladies to see their top 5!
Shaunacey @ Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy
Deena @ Shoes to Shiraz
Carrie @ A Lovely Little Wardrobe
Lana @ Two Teens and Their Mama
Christy @ R Squared